|Innovation & Creative Thinking|
|Qualification ID:||15216 & 15222|
|Recognition of Prior Learning||Yes|
|Entry requirements:||Communication at NQF Level 4
This is a Unit Standard intended for managers in all economic sectors. These managers would typically be second level managers such as heads of department, section heads or divisional heads, and may have more than one team reporting to them.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
• Keeping abreast of and analyse innovations or new developments.
• Creating opportunities for innovation.
• Leading projects to meet new, innovative ideas.
• Reviewing new projects/procedures to determine effectiveness.
This Unit Standard will be useful to people who are involved in planning, managing and/or implementing training and development within organisations. The Unit Standard will be especially useful to skills development facilitators, training managers and human resource development practitioners.
People credited with this Unit Standard are able to:
• investigate and analyse the status of the learning culture within the organisation
• develop strategies for the promotion of a learning culture within the organisation
• implement strategies to promote a learning culture.