|Ethical Principles of Customer Service|
|Recognition of Prior Learning||Yes|
|Purpose:||Learners working towards this standard will be working within a Public Sector environment, specialising in Public Finance Management and Administration, where the acquisition of competence against this standard will add value to one's job. This standard will also add value to public officials who are seeking to develop a career pathway towards becoming an accomplished public finance management and administration specialist.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
• Explaining the core ethical values and standards which apply to the public sector.
• Outlining ethical values and standards contained in legislation and codes which have relevance to the conduct of employees in the public sector.
• Describing areas of ethical conflict for public sector employees.
• Explaining the importance of ethical values and standards in relation to the public sector workplace.
• Discussing the relevance of established professional ethics and codes of conduct in public sector administration